Usborne makes finding out fun!
Award-winning Usbourne Books at Home has been a leader in children's publishing for over 30 years. With approximately 1000 titles in both non-fiction and fiction, an exciting reading program for beginning and progressing readers and new releases being introduced each month, Usborne offers a fantastic selection for children from infancy to the teen years.
Highlights of Usborne Books
* Large selection of internet-linked non-fiction titles
* Extensive French and Spanish catalogues
* High picture to text ratio
* Wide variety of sensory and interactive books
* Fantastic literacy program
* Beautifully presented classics
* Gorgeous picture books with various illustrators
* Variety of non-fiction subjects presented in story form
* High quality colour and durable binding
* Made with paper from a sustainable forest
We are pleased to offer:
Read-a-thons to schools and organizations
Literacy Fairs to schools and organizations
Direct orders to schools and daycares
Open Houses / Home Shows
We’d love to have you on board!
Interested in information about free or discounted books for your kids or a home business with solid commission? Let us know at our Contact Us page.
Would you like to place an order?
Please go to our Contact Us page.
Come see for yourself how Usborne makes finding out fun!
To browse the online catalogue: